Friday, 6 June 2008

THANK YOU

Two BIG "thank you"s this week........
Firstly an old friend in the shape of my all time favourite blog..BEAUTIFUL MAG.
Rob who puts the site together ran an exclusive photoset of the fantastic MATT KIRKHAM.
Judging by the emails I've received it was certainly popular, and I hope we do more together.
If you havent seen the site before head on over to
http://www.beautifulmag.eu/


The next thank you goes to a brand new friend called Eric over at JUSTBEAUTIFULMEN.
Eric emailed to ask if he could use some of my images...and WOW! I didnt expect the amazing feature he gave me! Thanks Eric
Head on over for a new treat at
http://justbeautifulmen.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

kappyqueens said...

Wonderful pictures, my congratulations and kisses for this good work.

kappyqueens said...

My congratulations as always, the pictures are wonderful, thank you for approaching beauty.
Kisses Javier.
Mis felicitaciones como siempre, las fotografias son maravillosas, gracias por acercarnos la belleza.
Besos de Javier.